We are excited to welcome back lunch visitors! All lunch visitors must reserve a spot to come have lunch with your student. Click HERE to reserve a spot at lunch with your student(s).
Sign up dates will be released in 2 week increments in order to allow our families to plan accordingly.
Details on visiting at lunch:
- Please sign up at least 24 hours in advance.
- Due to space limitations, we are allowing up to 7 guests per grade level and limited to 1 guest per student (younger non school aged children will be able to attend lunch if that is needed)
- Please bring your photo ID to check in at our front office and receive your visitor badge.
- You will be eating with your student in our Science Lab, not the cafeteria.
- Your student will be waiting at the front. Please be sure to come a few minutes before their lunch time. If you are not there at the start of your child’s lunch they will be sent back to the cafeteria to eat.
- All students will need to return to the cafeteria to join their class 3 minutes prior to the end of their lunch period. A copy of the lunch schedule is below.
- Our front office will be writing the time your student should be reporting back to the cafeteria on your visitor badge.
- Please read the following lunch visitor expectations (below) prior to dining with your child. We will have these posted in our Science Lab along with the Lunch Cafeteria Schedules.
- All lunch visitors are required to exit the double glass doors near the front office to sign out for security reasons.
- Please be mindful of the number of times you sign up to have lunch with your student to allow all parents the opportunity to come to school.